Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Old as Methuselah?



Old as Methuselah?  Well not quite, but according to Fox news, there may be an anti-aging drug that can possibly expand human life to an average of 120 years.  In a little while, 60 will be the new 40 and I will truly be 99 and still fine!

Belgian researchers have been testing a drug called Metformin, which is commonly used for diabetes, on roundworms.  The drug helps bring more oxygen to the cells, therefore slowing down the aging process. Metformin will be tried next on humans.  Let’s keep our fingers crossed.  If this is successful, people will be able to live longer and healthier lives.


I always said that I would live to be 128.  Looks like I may get my wish! 

To learn more about Violette, visit www.violettemeier.com

Source:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/12/02/new-anti-aging-drug-could-extend-human-life-span-to-120-years.html

No comments:

Post a Comment